http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Everything SHort Short short....

This sem called SHORT sem...
everything is suppose to be SHort, Short, short....

deadlines for assignments is wk 4 and wk 5...
haihz...
all also rushing and start working although we just started U for the 1st wk only....
but good thing also lo...
if not we will "dili- deli" take our own sweet time...
which is the Usual style we as Malaysians will do...
i mean most of them...
always can be not last minute..
but we dun car3 dun car3...
its time to pass up and everything became last minute...

so Chop Chop~~~
everything hav to start frm now ady....
btw currently bz catching up with HK series which i missed out during the sem breaks....
so much show to watch....
have to juggle my time well...
this is wat i promised to myself..

Btw, this is alr my 100th post!! time really flies... like created this blog not long ago only...

(Diana) <3

6 comments:

Puiyeesss said...

wahh...same as mine!
i oso juz reached 100th post today... ^^
u faster than me indeed...

diana chew said...

haha, yea yea...
just a glimpse of eye... 100th post ady ... ^^

michelle said...

wa...faster than me leh....i'm so lazy if compared 2 u...:o)

Diana said...

haha, me too much things to write ma. Hehe. I mean most of it also no meaning.

Byoong said...

happy 100th anniversary . me lame. haha

Diana said...

LOL, thx bing bing ^^