http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Temple Trip

The place i went to pray....
quite yet peaceful....
it is situated at Brickfields....

The 1st time i went there, is for my Pendidikan Moral project.....
we need "photos" for tht particular project, any charity work u can find....
if i not mistaken, need bout 3 places....
so i went there with my fren....
our chores is to help for a festival....
which i forgot wat it is called...
need to light up a lot of lights....
tht is wat i rmbered....

i will continue to pray there is becoz my sis bf took us there again....
The unique thing bout this temple is....
we do not need to necessary pray with joysticks...
we can actually kneel, squat, or even cross our legs n pray...
there do not hav rules on to pray....
is like a place for u to let all ur probs out....

today i spend quite some time...
talking to god....
weird huh.... talking to god...
but i felt relieve after spilling all out....
no matter it works or not....
is like it is out frm u....
all ur worries will be gone....
of course i did not just pray for my own sake, i pray for my family, frens... especially for my mum... which will be undergoing a follow up check up..... hope everything will be all rite for her...

gtg, write till here, tmr need to wake up early to accompany my mum to the hospital....

nites everyone =)

btw, did i say i ate like 3 times for my dinner, one time in my house, thn later A & W for Waffle, thn back to Sri Sinar for curry mee.... gosh... ate so much.... getting fatter n fatter... @.@ now somemore wan to sleep.... guess will be sleeping after 1 or 2 hour.... hav to digest 1st...

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Temple in Brickfields?
I don't know what's that temple called but it's related to Ti-Ratana is it?

If yes, I go there quite often and also a helper there too. LOL.

Diana said...

haha, i not sure myself... i just know there the buddha super big... fm far can see ady, there hav a pond... thn got a bodhi tree... which dunno how many years ady...

haha, dunno same like urs or not. =)