http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shop Shop~~

Went to Aurora to shop for clothes....
not tht i needed clothes, just feel like buying some clothes as it is cheap....

but to get to this place at Damansara Perdana....
take me longer than ever, n i am like in the WRONG place frm the beginning...
which took me like 1 hour plus to realise bout it????
was alr feel so angry...
wondering y the shop is just no where to be seen....
calling my housemate for help, turning round n round....
until i thought it shud not be at tht area around the curve....
so when out, n took the wrong way tht lead me back to 1u....
i was like....
so frustrated!!!

again call for help....
n ended up i am in the wrg place...
totally different place!!
i was at kota damansara, keep turning around to find tht butik shop....
thn after i took a wrg way...
only i knew tht it is not situated at kota damansara but damansara perdana!!....
stupid me!!
wasted time n petrol....
but although it took quite some time to find the Right Place...
at least i am still in the mood to shop...

so here is the few clothes i manage to buy...

This cost me RM42 original price, after discount RM38. Its a dress which hav to go with leggings ( just in case u get mix up with the bedsheet n my dress)... just ignore the blue prints.. haha =)
2nd shirt, this cost me RM29, after 10% discount RM26. i like it... simple & nice... can wear to college....
3rd is this brown colour dress, which cost me RM49, after discount is RM44. i just mix n match with the white top i bought.... better tht way... the necklace is mine...not buy de...
a glimpse of the dress... seldom wear this kind of dress... sth new to me....especially wearing with leggings...
this is the whole view of the dress with leggings...

Tht's all lo....

i bought 4 garments which only cost me RM126.

i like help promoting Aurora, haha, coz it is really cheap.... go there n buy lo...
enjoy ur Shopping, btw it is situated at Damansara Perdana, Not Kota Damansara =P

(p/s: thx Pei Ling, th for accompanying me to shop where u just see n look but didnt buy anything at all, hehe =P gd luck for ur new job tmr, xiao yi xiao, mei shi me guo bu liao ) haha, follow wei xiao pasta =)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: