http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Study Period

when it comes to study....
i really do not hav the motivation to really sit down n read....
always either day dreaming, go on9 or just msg around....

izit when ppl grow older, the way they study will tend to change?

last time during secondary, i rmb....
i dun study, dun even afraid....
somemore it is SPM, i was scolded by my sis....
thn i finally Realise n Woke up....

i still rmb i only hav like 2 more weeks to prepare for like 10 subjs....
n it is so so so last minute....
once i realise....
i use the remaining time, go to school , ask my fren to teach me maths & add maths....
during tht period, not much frens will turn up as it is like study break ady....
everyone tend to Ponteng n study at home....
i keep going to cls...
ask whoever is there to help me....
if not...
i will take out watever i am reading n continue reading....
now i think of it....
although it is real last minute....
but i am pay off with not so bad results....
which means if i would hav started earlier...
i would hav score higher....

now in U time....
again changes the way i study....
getting lazy n lazier....

but after i fail one paper....
i knew i cant study alone anymore....
i need to share n hav study group....
turning myself out frm opinions ....
is really a no no thing....

better get this now then later.....

aiks.. lazy to write ler....
my books is calling for me now...
after finals ...
only update ba...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: