http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm back with UPDATEsss

FIRST THING FIRST

1. Finally bought HP!!! I luv it a lot.... This few days, cant help but keep either just pressing it or just on the music so tht i know it is there.... @.@ haha.... first time ever buying a hp with my own money... so a bit excited!!

2. Been studying lately..... plus... has lost streamyx connection for the pass six days... meaning i hav not been able to on9 for the pass six days... miraculously... me ... the noob with computers manage to follow my bro's instructions n get the line fixed!!! haha, applause to me!! ^^

3. get to go SHoPping N catCh a Movie with my parents although it is alr study break.... the reason i am allow to shop coz it is special for Merdeka Sales... n my dad wan to watch Money No Enough 2 , so i get the chance to watch also....

btw... this movie is a MUST watch!! It is very very Funny and it is even the true fact of wat they are talking about.... It is yet funny and meaningful as well..... i cried and laugh as well while watching this movie... coz somehow it illustrate sth tht i encounter before.....

4. while i cant on9, i watches taiwan series which i watched before like devil beside you.... not exactly really watch... coz i am multitasking... while listening to it n studying as well... becoz of this... my progress in my studies took me a long long time.... as when i saw sth really funny.... my vision will stick to the movie... after it no longer interest me... i hav to reread wat i had read.... wasting time rite... haha... tht is y i dun now... coz i wont hav enough time to complete everything...

5. thinking tht i will be having exam this sat.... alone.... freaks me out a bit... but i am prepared... watever need to be done has to be done... so i just dont think too much... just study as much as i could... but one thing i worried... coz i dun hav any of the scope on whether read wat topic to wat topic... so is Like BUTA-BUTA study everything only... which i hav to later on memorise everything.... haihz... gd luck to Myself la.....

6. Glad to be at home... as in i do not need to wrry about eating where my mum will prepare everything... once i am hungry... just go down... ask my mum for food... haha... but i will hav to watch the dishes in return... fair enough werd... cant ask my mum do all the chores rite.... =P

talking bout food... keep having Supper la.... haihz... my Dad lo.... ppl studying baik baik... he ask go supper.... n hav to eat wan oh.... haihz... make me fatter n fatter.... somemore got once 12 sth go eat Dim Sum!!! eat Dai Bao somemore.... sobss... so Fat!!!

7. stuck in my room but when comes to eating time which i mean dinner time... still get to eat nice food n get to spend some time with my cousins... young n older ones also got... my break time for studies also can go to mc'donald and hav some Sundae ice-cream.... n i dun even need to pay for the bill...

8. guess tht is all for now.... hav to get some reading done....

Gd Luck Everyone
Jia You!!
Add Oil!!
Mina Gambatte Kudasai!!

p/s : when u feel like giving up, tell urself, this is no big deal as everyone will be in this with you... you are not alone... once u think of this... you wont feel you cant do this.. ..

(Diana) <3