http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Craziest Day

Yest nite... i mean this morning 3sth....
went to fetch my sis n her bf!!

haha....
pick them up....
thn we go cari makan..
alr say wan to eat supper...
its my sis bf's b'day....
at his request...
we went to eat Dim Sum 4o'clock in the morning!

haha...
but it is ok only....
thn back home...
surprises came....
but not for me...
n yet i am happy & dunno y so excited...
my parents bought presents both for my sis n her bf....
both is b'day present....
i pula tak sabar-sabar wan to know....
came out one watch for my sis n a wallet for her bf!!
Nice!

later on...
haven get to sleep yet...
as we r planning to catch the early market to get
Fresh Pork!
so we stay on...
watch some tv n olympic...
thn bout 5sth to 6 ...
we went out for the market....
luck is with us...
one of the Pork Stall was open....
One n only Stall was open...
we took some time to get the one we need...
n off we go....

back home...
dili deli awhile...
bout 6 sth ...
only we get some sleep..

tonite will be a long long nite 2....
looking forward to it !!

=)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: