http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh "Crab", i am so DEAD

i didnt know wat is the time...
i look at the time n it is alr 4sth....
omg!!!
i slept like a pig...
for dunno how many hours...
i am so dead!!!

is like dunno since how long i slept this long hours....
my mum dun even called me...
oh shit....
i am so so so ....
omg...
die ady...
i better get my butt down now...
i really....
dead...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: