http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

HATE CATS

No offense to Cat lovers....
I just hated cats...
even just by the sight of it...
scare the hell out of me..

its weird for most of the ppl around me...
tht i scare of cats....
even my family could not und...
wat is there to scared about...
but they are not me...
i just cant tell..

memory recalls me...
when i am genting....
i still in primary school i guess....
went to this shop...
where the boss could not speak...
he is a nice man....
n of course with nice food...
when i was eating happily with forgot wat food...
there are a lot of cats surrounding our table....
yet i alr not a cat lover....
all this cats creeps me out...
was so afraid...
they are staring at u...
n keep meowing....
make u so uncomfortable...
eating every single bite of the food....
they like prepare to climb up n snatch ur food...

dunno where this stupid cat appear...
it appear under my table....
it is meowing where under the table has a place where it can lay on it...
omg!!!
i was so scared!!!
tht stupid cat not afraid somemore...
just keep meowing...
how to eat like tht..
dah lah....
so scared..
after this experience..
the sight of cat....
make me running away from it...

just now havig dinner with my parents...
again there exist CATS!!!
it keep meowing...
only the sound make me look left n right...
my leg straight up under the table where there is a rest place...
i was shaking all over....
my dad whom sit had sat beside me...
i asked for help...
dad just ask me to cont eat....
sob sob...
how to eat comfortablely...
tht cat really make me no appetite...
i wanted to leave tht place asap...

but with all the food...
i cant do anything but eat as fast as i could..
was so afraid....
not only 1 cat...
there is 2 of them...
somemore it came to my place and meow at me...
gosh!!!
thn it didnt just let me go..
instead go at the back of my chair n keep meowing...
yuck yuck yuck...
I HATE CATS!!!!

i even see cats doll
i also scared....
just a nightmare...

there is once...
my mum pick some kittens in our hole..
not sure wat hole...
the kittens...
yerr..
keep meowing...
one day....
i had tuition...
i know the kittens is outside of the house...
in the basket...
mana tahu...
went out...
the kittens climb out frm the basket...
n when it see me open the door...
it wan to come in to my house...
i was like panic..
fell like crying ady.....

then honk honk...
my grandpa came to fetch me to tuition...
i was in the middle of using a broom to sweep the kittens out of my house...
i dun even dare to touch it...
just its meows..
make me so scare...
n yet...
my grandpa didnt even try to help me...
sob...
but somehow in the end...
grandpa finally know sth is wrg...
went down his car..
pick the cat which is still on my broom..
n into the basket....
n he did not say a single word....
@.@

zzzz....
hate cats hate cats
everywhere also exist cats...
hate hate hate

(Diana) <3

0 comments: