http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Glad to reach home this FAST

Omg...
i am really glad to reach home FAST enough...
if not i will suffocate inside of tht smelly car...
zzZzzz...
really smelly...
all the sweat smell....
no offense to the driver...
but i really feel like vomit..
suffocating...

came back home...
my parents....
angry me....
not coming home earlier when i could...
haihz....
said sth ....
which i didnt expect....
dunno who is wrong also....
small issue...
forget bout it...

ASSIGNMENTS!!!!
now left with 3 ass haven complete yet....
CB and A & P need to make some changes....
but luckily not too much...
CB still hanging...
waiting for tutor's reply....
wonder will he reply or not....
hope he rmb la....
he didnt reply my msg also.....

besides all this....
today i will finish all ass ...
tmr i wan go shopping!!!...
shopping spree!!!!
hehehhe
but i didnt asked any of my frens to accompany me...
haha, weird me...
just wanted to shop alone...
freedom!!!
can shop wherever i wan!!
goody....
but this is my plan....
which i do not know my parents...

being so so so so sos os so soso
Unpredictable.....
will allow me to go or not...
also dunno y keep me at home...
somemore i can only shop during the weekends ...
where i am back at home....
yea ...
maybe spend time with them...
but i alr did the pass few weeks....
this week should my time alr....
as nx wk...
will be yet another bz week...
with PRESENTATIONS...

miss my bloggy a lot....
luv u blog...
ahaha, pysho me... =P

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh u so bad said han xing smelly..haha

Diana said...

lolx, ur sweat smell also inside the car la, ahahaha.... whose smell also dunno la.... =P