http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A MEMORABLE DAY

Just woke up .... Just recalling bac wat happen yest nite...
I am just full of happiness and joy.....
MY SIS get ENGAGED alr!!!!

AND all this process is just done privately between the 2 families.....
I guess i am the only one are left out not being told bout this....
They say... i will spilled it out.... SO SAD...
but all in all..
i am so touched tht my sis is being loved so much....

The decorations on the house... is just so beautiful...
all the suprises along the way....
just so unbelievable....
When my her bf got down on his knees....
To ask her to marry her in front of all of us....
My hand was shaking so badly tht i almost dropped the camera...
There is really too much suprises... all filled with love

Firstly, the decorations in the house is really beautiful
simple n yet so lovely.....
thn came the food which are prepared by my sis bf....
how thoughtful....
thn another suprise...
a 99 bouquet of roses to my sis!!!
thn he gave a speech of love to my sis....
The speech is really filled with love...
Just by the speech..
i knew my sis is in good hands...
my sis will be taken care of...
I still rmb one verse of it...
He said : I cannot promise you a mansion, but i can promise u a warm n cozy life....
I cannot promise giving you moons or stars, but i can promise u tht i will be standing
under right beside you.
The part when you left the house to work, eventhough it is only few hours apart from
each other, i still looking forward in the times when u arrived home n there is when i
know u r the one for me.....
Will u marry me?
There goes his speech where i rmbed this much... The ring is so so so nice!!!
half carat!!! omg.. just so .....
after this...more surprises coming the way...
there is black forest cake where the icing was written by my sis bf cousin, written a big love with my sis n her bf's name...
so sweet...
During the dinner, all of us.. between the both families...
we all had our little speech towards this lovely couple....
even the kids participated...

The speech given by everyone of them are just simple words...
but n yet it meant so much... tht it really come true frm their heart
the kids even played us violin.....
n make cards for the both of them....
they are just so sweet....

In the dinner, there are also tears of joy....
3 of them cried... but miraculously i am not one of them...
My eyes was filled with tears...
But this is a happy day...
I hold myself from crying....
i really congratulate them n wish them forever and ever be happy....

There is some things tht i missed out in my speech yest ....
I wanted to say is...
I really didn expect this to arrive this early.....
but i know wat had my sis bf said,
he will try his very best to fullfilled my sis wish....
Thanks to Jy- who help me much not only academically but also in personal probs...
i really appreciate it very much... sometimes i just need someone to talk to....
and u as a guy, can really patiently sit down n listen to my probs... it is a
credit for u.... just being such a guy, i believe my sis chooses the right guy and
of course you had chooses the right girl... so work hard k.... i will be looking
forward to the wedding....
Thanks to Sis- I always admired u, maybe the way u are... ur personality.... i always wanted to
hav the courage to fight for wat i wan, but so far.... i did not succeed in the
attempts tht i made... Thanks for being a gud sis, whenever i need u to hear out
my probs, u r most of the time bz, but to me.. no matter how.... u r still flawless
always does the rite thing at the rite time... even thought i shud be independant
now, but i still constantly need ur guidance.... jie, u really grown up n mature a lot.
always u came back frm sg, is like u change to be a better person, maybe always
just a little changes.... but u change for a better u.... i am really happy for u...
Love u always...

(Diana) <3

5 comments:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

congrats..! ^^

Diana said...

tq tq =)

michelle said...

wao....so romantic la.....congrats!!!

Puiyeesss said...

wahh...it sounds really great wei...
2 bad diana u din tk pic...
so wana c oO...

Diana said...

to chelle - Thx Thx, i am so so so so so so happy!!!

ti wynki - It really was great n so sweet, we took a lot of pics... but it didnt came out nice... even the video is very dark... coz we wanted to hav a romantic feel with just the light of the love.... mana tahu... didnt come out well... if got any better wan.. i will post up n let u all see ... hehe... wah... so happy!!!