http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Appreciate it

A lot of things needed to be appreciated....
coz not every things will always be just there for u only...
when one person reach he or her's limit...
till tht time, ur appreciate to them is no longer worth anymore....

A lot of times i told myself...
U r a very very very lucky person, i hav to appreciate everything around me...
As all this, not everyone will hav as i do...
Maybe most of them do not even hav a chance like this,
Just saying a family...
I really glad i hav my parents and even blessed with siblings...
Without a family...
i just could not imagine whether is it possible i can survive...

Some ppl really could not bother to appreciate ppl around them...
they just feel tht the ppl around them are just meant to be around them...
not even knowing tht they can just leave them one day...
This kind of ppl are just too lucky...
They might be those who are born with a silver spoon...
wat also are provided to them..
anything tht they wan, always gets it....
they became so selfless, not appreciative at all...
haihz... this kind of ppl are just so annoying and so self centered..
But i do und tht they do not born out to be like tht,
Just tht their family background, lifestyle... lead them to become one....

Just this year May, my grandma passed away...
I nvr been through this kind of ceremony before..
everything is like a blur..
i dun even know wat will happen nx..
wat shud i do ...
even my parents are not around to assist us..
but i am lucky tht my sis n bro came back frm sg...
at least i am not alone...
everything is like fast forward...
we all panicked when the taoist say bringing my grandma home...
tht time my grandma still in hospital...
we just lost direction... everyone rushes everything...
none of us get to see my grandma for the last time but just her younger brother beside her....
i heard my aunties said tht my grandma reluctant to leave..........
when there is so many of us by her side...
once we all are not around...
tht is the time when she finally let go her last breath.................

A person can be alive today, but u nvr know wat will happen tmr....
Appreciate everyone while we can....
especially to those we loved...
nvr ever make them unhappy but try to make their each day worthwhile with happiness..
u might not give them riches but u can at least gv them joy...
this is the least u can do....
as u do this...
there wont be regretness even the loved ones leave u....
for u know u alr did ur very best for them when they are with u....

Ah ma, dun wrry k, i will take care of my mum... rest in peace....

(Diana) <3

0 comments: