http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day ^^

Hmmm... today is quite a day... love it
haha, went to eat japanese food.. nice!
I wanted to pay for it, but my dad frm the beginning of the dinner alr stopped me frm doing so....
hahah, dad... luv u luv u luv u luv u luv u... haha
Coz my dad said, "This dinner will on me, no paying for this dinner."
He say this is not the time for me to pay as i am still not working,
He will pay the expenses and i will just hav to concentrate on my studies...
Somemore during the dinner, he touched on some financial difficulties i faced recently....
coz loan is not out... thn i am moving to a higher rental place...
I will be getting compensation for it!! Yoo Hoo~~ hehe , Thx Dad, U r The Best
I am lucky huh, i didnt ask for anything n yet dad gave me voluntarily....
haihz.. i am just so "hang fuk"
n the sweet part is where my dad say- call me when u hav any difficulties, dun keep to urself....
just listening to this words, i feel so touched n happy as well =)

When he say this.. i didnt expect it to come... haha
really unpredictable....

We even take pics, haha
Will upload once i get the pics frm my bro... hehe
after the dinner, went to Tesco buy stuff...
dad pay again... poor him... haha
after tht, go yum cha...
hehe, lucky my dad dun need to pay....
but the victim will be me... ahahha
but i am so lucky to just pay this much RM7.10 compared to RM103
haha, at least i contribute sth on father's day....

Oh ya, my dad say his wish on father's day is.... I wont failed any subj frm now onwards
just wan to tell u dad, ur wish is also my wish...
just tht my wish is not just a wish but sth i really want to accomplish
Dad, dun wrry, i would not let u down!!

Luv u Dad!!

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Pixie Clover said...

hey diana^^..nice blog^^,keep it up!!
long time no see ehhhh...u becoming more prettier!!take care!!keep in touch as well,tata~

Diana said...

haha, first time blogging only... hehe, yalor thought can see u at pui hyen wedding de but i cant make it, ^^ u 2 take care!! =)