http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Abandon Sanctuary

long time since i wanted to leave this blog...

nvr even come to take a look,
nor even i browse other blogs...

wat i hav been doing??
nth much, just wat a Uni student hav to do in Uni life..
assg, mid-term, presentation, finals...
n the circle goes again n again..

suddenly kinda miss my bloggy..
so i revisit my little sanctuary again..

i rmb the 1st day i made this blog..
i was actually troubled with sth related to my house in sg long...
so troubled..
tht i hav no where to really tell it out..
i made my little blog here..
frm thn onwards..

this blog became my place to release my anger, complaints n unhappiness...
rather than a blog tht share happiness..
i do not really post about outings..
wat i hav been doing lately..
i often blog when i feel unhappy...
or sth was really troubling me..

now..
currently...
there is not much worries..

rather wat is the future ahead...
kinda worries me..
i alr had a path...
prepared for me...
but i am still not set to really go for it...
maybe is not tht moment yet..

but the moment is alr coming soon..
really soon to be coming..
alr graduating real soon...

hope time could last longer in Uni...
being a student is much better than working..
more freedom, more time...
more lazing, more playing, more fun...
work will only constraint all this...

but shut tht working life away 1st..
as most of u all might further study..
haih..
apart~
diff path~
so blur future~

(Diana) <3

0 comments: