http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Why i update??

why i updated ....
when everyone obviously has neglected their blog long time ago??

just feel so wu liao(means nth to do)
not really "nth to do" la...

just hand itchy..
wan to type sth..
therefore..
update my blog...

today end one subj ady...
wat am i talking??
is finals again...
how is the paper??
ok ok ...

hav to proceed to nx paper..
which is on wed...
so many to read up...
everyone shud be in their rooms or Mcd's reading as much as possible..
i think by tmr...
everyone will be very "ethical" ady...
all crazy with wat is ethical n not ethical??

to those who dunno..
my nx subj is Business Ethics...
it teaches us how to an ethical buss person...
i guess so wat the point is...

lastly...
change my blog song..
wantged to changes ages ago...
did not find a song i really like...
this is the song i like very much recently??
y ar??
really nice lo..
i like the rock music...
keeps pumping my heart...
imagine...

my head is playing this music when i was in the exam hall today!
haha...
dunno y?
just suddenly...
n it keep replay again n again...
until i hav to dl it ...
put it into my blog...
to those who dun like this songs..
pardon me...
just scroll down...
press the pause..
haha...

ok..
a lot of rubbish talking..
long time didnt say sth, now say it all...

need to cont with my studies...
cured my hand itchiness temporary...
when it gets itchy, will update again...

till thn..
gud luck to everyone who will be sitting the same subj as me...
luv u guys as usual~

=)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: