http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What is Happening???

i shud be sleeping rite now..

but i had been on bed since 1am...

but i still didnt manage to fall asleep..

my mind full of plans for my soon coming holiday...
but none of it has anything to do with madm..

omg..
i am really in trouble..
of all the things i am thinking..
nth relates to madm which i will be having in few hours time..

my mind was flying within minutes...
while i am studying..
nvr i am this way before..
now..
cant even sleep..
i am so alert rite now...

i think, somehow..
is an indication to ask me to read more..
study again and again i guess..
better not wasting more time ady..
shall start rite now..

since sleeping cant be done...

haih...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: