http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arrival

my sis is back at home again...

the usual thing,
pick them up..
n go for supper...

hmmm...
she is getting married..

n n...
i am not thin...
n haven get any dress yet..
n n ..
the most important fact is..

i can nvr get thin during exams..
but only fatter n fatter..
how??
help me..

just now, i alr told myself not to eat..
ended up cant resist..
still ordered..
ish..
hate myself..
just could not resist little temptation..

haihz...
not tht i am the main character on tht day..
but i wan to looked nice..
really mission impossible..
yish..

no time....
grrrr....

i think i shud sit on my i-gallop while reading my notes..
starting frm tmr..
maybe it helps.
ahahha..
better than sitting whole day rite?

i talking nonsense..
so srry..
>.<

(Diana) <3

0 comments: