http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~Lucky Lucky~

really a lucky day!

i thought i had lost my house key..
even pictured myself coming home n blogging bout it alr..

LOL! so lucky..
lucky i found it where i left it..

no one touched it..
if not i will hav to change my house padlock ...
n plus my whole housemate's key!

haha~

now currently into a facebook game..

called Country Story

i dun think many ppl kow bout this game yet..
it's like Harvest Moon..
but of course u cant hav kids n so on..

only u plant crops n visit ppl...
n u can do quest..

better than nth at all..

got quest is better...
at least u accomlish sth, u will get reward...

those who saw ady...
pls join yea..
haha, coz i wan get more items..
u will ge wat i mean when u join..

rmb~

It is called Country Story~ ^^

my character called Minnie..
haha.. lack of ideas wat to call my characters ady..
cincai tembak one..

ok loo~

muacks everyone..
happy la today..
wakakkaa...

(Diana) <3

8 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

sure la ...
won so much moneys ...
hNG .... hate u , diana ....
i lose RM 60 ++ agrh

Diana said...

re joan : LOL, i lost ady loo.. haih... u thought always gud luck meh..

today is not ur day ma..

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

blur careless ma!!

Eric W said...

yeeer!! so damn blur!! key oso can forget!!! if u rely lost d, then rely sorry for those frens who gave u those keychains ah... haha...

Diana said...

re eric: haha, yalor.. i sure will be sad... my key chains is more important than my key... really lucky..

Yukon Air said...

I'm playing Country Story LOL. Just started. Almost steal your crops too. =P But kesian you lar. Haha. Kidding.

Diana said...

re nic: LOL, nvm steal steal.. fair game.. lol =P

say until i very guilty la.. sobss.. coz i steal urs.. =P srry srry.. =P

Yukon Air said...

You just did indeed! =P
Nah. Don't be. Like you said, fair game. LOL. =P