http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mang Jang~~

y so mang jang...
coz wan to go out..

but due to far...
plus mum dun wan to go the place i wan to go...

i want to go Pavilion!!!
sobsss...
my sis was there...
geram her...
dun bring me there..

i wan to go out!!
out frm home!
haih...
here so sienss...
although got air-cond..
dun need to be out under the sun..
but still..
just feel like going out...

haih...

sienssssssss...
tmr start U alr...
mang jang mang jang mang jang~

* just to release out, siensssss* (p/s: geram my sis, herh!)

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

~w!nX~ said...

Hei BABE!!

How's things going a??

Diana said...

haha, ok not bad...
how bout u?

one day we really need to get together, it has been ages since the last time we see each other ^^