http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Lucky yet Funny incident (Part 2)

cont....

the funny part of this story is...
rmb i mention bout the "smart" guy??

my fren was up there with 5 security guards...
she kept repeating the incident again n again..
as they keep asking her wat happen once they reach tht place..

so this one malay guy..
ask her again the story..
she told again...
thn he told her tht the Supervisor is coming...

thn the Supervisor appear...
is the...
"smart" guy...
omg...
i heard frm my fren..
i also feel stunt...
it like..
wat the....
he is the "supervisor"

so lost...
n he definitely not rite for a supervisor base on my situation..
~~~~~

dunno y, when i say bout this rite now..
dun feel funny anymore..
sienss ady...

k la..
wan to cont with my movie..
watch early sleep earlier..
tmr will hav karaoke session~~ huhuu~~

(Diana) <3

0 comments: