http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

am back for a short "sem" break

neglected my bloggy since i am having my finals...
so stress...
obviously it is getting tougher n tougher..
pimples appearing...
errgghhh...

but now currently ...
having this so called "short sem" break...
as i hav like 5 days to study for my last paper...
not really touching notes yet..
but starting of doing notes on my own...
hopefully everything goes well...
which is a smile on my face...

the whole day hav been doing 2 things...
firstly ...
my all time favourite..
Movie Time~~

i could spend ages n ages for all this movies...
been awhile since i touched my lappy....

First up~~

Gossip Girls~~ Love this series... been watching quiet some time since the 1st season are up... tht Gabriel really a two faced guy... cant wait to see the nx epi which am dling now...

Next,
shud be familiar to u guys...
as i haven watched yet...
this is my second movie for today
Fast & Furious 4- to me not bad... i like it~ but too bad, Letty died... base on the ending... shud be 5th coming out rite? haha, i guess so...

Last is the Dragon Ball Evolution~~
ermm.. kinda ok ok only... not too bad...Goku n Master oo gui~~

The second thing i do is...

Restaurant city in facebook~~
is been a hit around my frens lately...
keep board board board..
i have not yet off my lappy since yesterday...
haha, srry lappy...
san fu sai~~
is my character in restaurant city...
basically, this game aint much... there is this system barter.. where u know, u trade stuff with others to get wat u need for ingredients, it takes 3 ingredients to make one dish.. thn u will collect collect n lvl up...n of course u can decorate ur own restaurant... i want to make it a undersea feel~~
n one thing is , u can hire ur frens to be ur chef, waiter n also Cleaner.. which u could see in the pic... cleaning the toilets.. is their job... this is much fun than pet society.. n i alr abandoned it for quite some time alr..

okie thn..
enough of my blabbling...
hav to cont with my notes...
nites guys~~
sweet dreams~~

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Oh you watched Gossip Girl too?
Awesome show.

I've repeated Season 1 like 3-4 times already. Each episode I watched 3 times minimum. I'm that addicted. = =

Serena! *melts*
Sorry mind my pervert-ness. LOL.

Diana said...

lol, yea, of course i watched, i like this series very much.. just tht i dun blog bout it..

haha, nvm its ok.. i feel Nate was really hot!! haha ^^