http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Very Very HOT!!

The weather these days...
really Beh Tahan~~~

super duper duper HOT!!
in an air-conditioned room also can sweat...
just imagine tht...
idiotic weather...
HOT HOT HOT~~

wan to study also cant really concentrate...
plus...
hands keep sweating...
ewww...
haih...

pls rain rain rain...
i wan rain now...
too hot alr~~

will my wish come true?
hopefully~~
i wan ais kacang now, haha

(Diana) <3

3 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Just noticed that you wanted Ice Kacang. haha.

LOL I just ate ice kacang yesterday afternoon; my dad bought it back for us.

Diana said...

lol... sobss. i asked my mum to buy for me just now.. ended up when she came home, she say didnt buy... offer but dun buy for me.. haih~~spare me some pls.. haha

Yukon Air said...

LOL.

There was another packet but walloped as well sorry. Haha.

Anyway, all the best in your finals tomorrow! =)