http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fu's 21st B'day

Tick tock tick tock...
alr passed his b'day...

let the pics show how the celebration goes...
1st stop..

early celebration...
at shabu shabu (puchong)
us... taking pics as the steamboat really filling.. so full...

me n angel with the b'day boy... as usual act cute with his dimples.. haha
thn they really hav nth to do... the do re mi fa so la... short to tall.. lol..

thn, on the real day...
at my house...
small little cake.. aiks.. srry... but we made it this way.. with all the candles around it..
tada~~ here is how it looks like when it is lid up... hav to put newspaper under it... just in case the candle drop...
Happy 21st B'day... his cake so unique.. haha, so nice...
the b'day boy...
This is wat happens when he blowed out all the candles... haha... all his sliver around the cake... lol..

haha, very blur.. my stupid hp camera.. in my house.. the cake look so small...sobs.. really srry...

Last but not least...

me wishing u again... handsome, happy and healthy always... hope u had an enjoyable 21st b'day... ^^

~End End End End End End End End End End End End End End End End ~
p/s: haih, who can help me.. i am not studying.. haih haih haih...
(Diana) <3

0 comments: