http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour ends~~~

haha, been so excited....
when ppl excited like me
only will do such thing...

early one hour which mean 7.30pm..
i alr stand by with candles..
n put it all around my room...
haha...
my mum came over n see...
the 1st thing she say...
u are wasting my candle...
LOL...
srry la..
one time for this one in a blue moon...

haha... some pics~~

....Love Candle....
triangle i guess... simply make out... nyaris burn my hand.. too many alr...

haha, really random.. my name... really nth to do...

love again...


This is wat happen when it really is earth hour...
candles by the staircase...

candles on top of my cupboard....

LOL.. this is like 5 min before earth hour... still watching movie... but once it strike 8.30pm.. i alr off my lappy....

before before~~
Last but not least.. guess wat is this..

i know very lame... haha, Happy 60min Earth Hour~~ so fast over ady....
my family also very guai ady....
wait till end earth hour only go out hav dinner...
haha...
n one thing bout my neighbourhood, majority off their lights...
gud gud!
tht is the spirit..
especially those neighbours whom had babies...
they too support earth hour...
cool~~
(Diana) <3

7 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Nice! We're people who care about the environment. =P

婕米恩 said...

wow..look so fun..playing and decorating with the candles!!! hahaha

i will do that if i am staying with my cousin.

Diana said...

re nic : haha, yea yea!

re jamie: nice leh, u also didnt off lights, haih... once in a blue moon thing, u wasted alr, shud had participated oh yuhuu~~

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

haha... u werent the only one excited.. i was way too excited too.. but i still lose to u for the candle part.. haha ...

yea people, save the earth..!

Diana said...

re angel: haha, i just had a bit of fun since i had prepared candles... nth to do, just waiting when it strikes 8.30pm.. =)

婕米恩 said...

earth day only practice it ar!
if got heart ar..
anyday also can practice it.
not necessary becoz of earth day only u go off light.

so i'm the one who practice it in another day! blek.

Diana said...

re jamie: LOL, u wan u mai practice everyday lo, u can light the candles everyday for tht specific hour... but i like to do it on Earth Hour ar, blek~