http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scary Nightmare

a nightmare tht until now i still rmb....
i was sleeping facing the window....
which i normally dun...

normally i sleep the other way round...
meaning my head is in front of the window...

i slept this way as i felt very hot in the afternoon....
even with the curtains closed....
so....

i dreamed tht there is hands coming out frm the curtains....
i rmbered clearly two hands...
it seems far to even touched me...
but it keep moving...
i wanted to scream...
but no sound came out....
i keep making mysef to scream but still no sound...
i rmbered i use my hands to push my mouth open....
n only found out tht my toungue is tangled...
i spread it away...
n finally when i screamed...

i was slightly awake to reality...
i rmb i open my eyes...
i saw the curtains...
it is still, not moving...
no movements at all...
i know it is a dream...
i sleep back....
????????????

so scary.....

i shall sleep back the way i normally used to....
dun wan to hav the same nightmare again...
>.<

(Diana) <3

0 comments: