http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures = Memories

Looking back through pictures....

find out i misses a lot of things...
now although i am back home...
but sth is just not rite...
sth is just missing...

without my siblings..
i am the only child...
anything or watsoever will depends on me...

but actually now when i am home...
i felt it makes no diff....
the feeling of wanting to be at home...
but not really at home...

i am here...
but time spent more on myself....
my things...
not towards with my parents...
even i want to make tht effort....
it is hard as conversation topic not there..
the least i could do is just sit and accompany them....

i misses the times when i am with my siblings....
haih....

~~Forever Siblings~~



(Diana) <3

0 comments: