http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost Lost

the word almost...
really shows i am actually lucky alr...

at least i Almost Lost it...
but when i really get it back...
i dun feel relief...
but actually felt so moody....
n even felt like crying...

so weird...

on the way to get it back...
only negative stuff appear in my mind...
wat if i lost it...
i alr imagined my frens laughing at me...
teasing me tht i so fast need to buy another new hp....
i alr thinking wat my parents will think if i spend another big amount to buy a new hp....

all thinking too much...
felt so hopeless ady...
wan to call for help...
everyone seems not at there to be able to help...

really lucky my groupmates come back for my hp...
n srry ya....
made u all waste time n petrol...
really tq tq for coming back...
eventhough we actually alr reached the mines...
tq tq!!!!
appreciate it.... =)

really learnt a big lesson...
zhen sui... and so careless...
but at least sth gud happen...
manage to do some surveys and ate a not so bad dinner which i expect less frm my expectation...

hopefully tmr really can rest a bit...
since tuesday...
each day is like a marathon...
not running to reach the end point...
but running for each starting point...
where hav to deal with diff ppl...
n i am not a fan of changes...
especially changes tht forces me to change plan...
but i shud get used to it by now...
as it is constant changes nowadays..
cant even follow up...

jamie, i wish u can take a gud rest for tmr... and to rest of my clsmates....
take a rest at least for tmr....
catch a movie or hav a wonderful dinner at the RITE time...
as our breakfast lunch and dinner all messed up....
better get normal wan with the rite time...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: