http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Day everyone!

Itsssssssssss A Grreeeeeeaaaat Dayyy!!!
wuga shaka wuga shaka GODLIKE!!
haha, still in camp mood...

but now got settle down a bit ady...
getting used to the timetables...
which is not really tht gud...
hate the part where the cls is at evening 6.00pm...
till of course 8.00pm...
and my cls rep Nic is leaving to pursue another course in Monash...
all the best to u Nic, i am sure u will eventually find a course which u really like
and besides santhawan is there to acc u... but still keep in touch k...
i mean through bloggy.. haha
other than tht, i am enjoying this new sem....
especially frm wat i learnt frm the camp....

but one part i dun like bout the camp....
is it made me dark!!
grrrr... very hard to become fair again....
especially cny is around the corner...
but i will gonna live with it...
haha, a dark one shud be a change...

btw, i am still crazy of this Pet Society...
mabuk gila...
always log in play non-stop....
haha...
luv my pet so much...

later after my 8.00pm cls...
will hav a meeting rite after tht...
hopefully this meeting turn out well...
till thn...
back to my pet society...
tata...

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Yukon Air said...

LOL. Thank you so much appreciate that.

As for Monash, it's not confirmed yet. I have few in mind so yea.. will have to fall myself into deep consideration mode.

Anyhow, yea pls do keep in touch. be it in blog or whatever. you have my cell... just text me or call me and talk if you want. HAHAHA. sounds awkward but no big deal right? =)

Lastly,
looks like the camp really changed all of you. I've seen lots of "it's a great day" everywhere.

Diana said...

LOL, yea indeed!! the camp is really great.. we going around telling everybody its a great day!
haha, yea, we shud keep in touch no matter in wat way, just update us through ur blog, either monash or wherever u finally set ur mind into, take care ! =)