http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, December 26, 2008

Late Christmas

every year and then...
i dun celebrate christmas nor do i hav any excitement over it...
but dunno y this year...
just seeing christmas tree or hat...
i told my mum i would wan one....

after this christmas...
new year is just around the corner....
thinking this whole year...
did i change myself to better and better??

the answer.... NO....
i am still my old self....
the old ugly, selfish, ignorant, straight, annoying, arrogant....
too much bad points....
nx year going to be 21 years old...
still didnt grow a bit....
being kiddy...
talk didnt use brain...
i could guess wat my dad would tell me when he gv me ang pau....
hav to study hard, 21 years old alr..
grown up alr... dun need daddy say... u shud know u hav much more to change....
haih...

so afraid to reached 21 years old...
meaning for me....
hav to act like an adult, think like one and do like one...
so much more to change...
but n yet not a single one had changed..
so stubborn and ignorant...
so good in complaining....
grrrr....
so mang myself....

aiks... 1sth alr...
Belated Merry Christmas wishes to all of u...
better stop before i continue emoing... hehe
good nite....

(Diana) <3

0 comments: