http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bad day at work~~~

The days just gets bad....
once i start work....
the head of agent alr there....
waiting....
waiting to lecture me...
maybe i am first time....
and its true i will hav to make effort to create sales....
but the thing is....
she cant blame it all on me...

my agent also didnt tell me clearly wat shud i do....
the first day is so blur...
i just hentam dinding tak tahu berapa kali...

haihz....
but it really spoils my mood....
the way she lecture...
say until will terminate....
i had to make sales no matter how...
haihz haihz....
feel like dun wan to do....
but my dad say....
little bit thing also cannot stand ady.....
n it is just normal ppl will scold if u dun generate sales...

yalar i know....
i und ....
i just dun like the way she say it....
shud i just telan and continue to work or shud i just quit it n treat it as an experience?

part of me want to just cont and proove to her i can do it....
but part of me tells me just quit the job.....

aiks~~~
how???

p/s: btw i realise today tht my BM sucks la.. really sucks... say a bit thn wan to change to english...aiks.. poor man had to listen to all my explanation which is like stuck stuck stuck thn smooth and stuck stuck stuck... yaiks.....

haih
(Diana) <3

8 comments:

Puiyeesss said...

i oso found dat my BM sux...
is dat gd sign? xD

Diana said...

LOLX, got gud and bad lo... haha
gud is besides m'sia, other place also dun need to use... bad is if working here means still need to know a bit... if not wan to explain also kik kik wan, haha =)

Sherly said...

haha.. work is like that de le.. is a good experience for u to train yourself.. so that next time, u can tahan ur boss.. hehe.. GAMBATEH

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

ma ma jia you..! ^o^

Anonymous said...

ppl scold u is bcoz ppl teaching u..sometimes we stand here as a human being we must need to know how to change our mind to accept something we usually cannot accept..just like me..jackyzai..i get scold when i first time at baleno..i can believe the way ur supervisor or head scold u wont as serious as me..coz tat time i really like a DEAD DOG..cheer up..change ur view to see the problem..u will see the opportunity..be mature dun be childsih anymore..working is a time to let u grow and learn something which text book cannot teach u..so cheer up babe..!!!XD..muahahaha...

Diana said...

LOL

to jacky- i und she scold me as there is defintely prob with me... 1st time... kinda hard to take it but now i und.. so i need to just telan and do the best i can, thx for da advice. =)

Anonymous said...

to diana:
yeah babe..u get my point..let just see how well u can do it and prove back to ur supervisor how best u are actually..!!tats my life motivation statement..anyway.. if got anything unhappy ar, or problem ar, or some thing relate to job or social experience feel free to drop me a comment on friendster or msg in my blog..jackyzai77.blogspot.com

Diana said...

haha, ai ai dai gor! thx thx! really do need it when it comes to working lo... for me most of this is my first time.. so got a lot of bumps ^^