http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Several Updates at once

Chop Chop~~~
several updates.... been bz lately....
first of all.... i stop where i need to accompany my mum to the hospital

hehe... my mum closing her face like many would do when they do not wan to take photos....
this is in the hospital.... i'm glad she is fine... she was so relieve bout the results, is actually her own effort in eating healthier, exercising to hav this good results =)
nx, went to this place which is pavilion's coffee bean to hav an interview.....
waited for an hour to meet in the interviewers.... great experience though n will be doing the job this friday which is really long hours... n shud be quite tiring... but the bad side of this, i hav to forgo my holiday trip to sg where i hav been eager to go down frm last sem... haihz... no shopping spree for me....=(
nx, went to this steamboat place in Desa Parkcity.... where everyone will hav their own pot in front of them.... we can choose from plain, curry and asam soup.... not really heavy meal, coz after all tht, still feel hungry as the portion quite small...
this is my plate... but some of it , i hav throw into the soup... haha.. this cost RM9.80...
It's ready to eat.... this is a very good way also as it boils pretty fast n the pot is not hot, i n my parents switch within each other to try each others soup... =P
last nite... my dad's b'day... been bz whole day.. went out to 1U to get my dad a present which is a car hp charger( which i found out just now tht it dun work for dad's car, it is either my charger spoilt or my dad's car tht charget port spoilt.... disappointed as i thought it will be good use for dad =( and another will be a MP3 player, haha my dad wanted it long ago... but not my dad's luck as he misses the time to redeem an ipod instead )
This is the cake my mum bought in De Pastry, really special, nvr see this kind of cake before... n it taste really good with all the almonds and chocolate... but the bad part is i hav to finish half the cake by myself as my parents are off to sg.... haihz.... too much ady...
haha, my dad wishing so hard... we just started the birthday song, my dad alr started to wish .... n it took quite some time, where i hav to sing birthday song in chinese version so tht my dad can take his time for his wishes...
(dad, watever u wish for, may ur wish come true k... just rmb we r always here for u ^^ )
last but not least, a picture i took.... dunno y, in my age, i see my mum n dad holding hands... is just a sweet scene to me.... luv u both always , muacks muacks !! =P

(dad n mum, hav a safe journey ya.... oh ya... my mum was quite absent minded where i said goodbye to them like 3 times before they really took off to singapore... this happens as my mum keep forgetting to bring down sth n my dad hav to come back home again n again... haihz.... anyways... may u both be loving, healthy and smile always)

tht's all for today... later going jogging... dunno can handle or not as i long time didnt do any Sports!! =P

(Diana) <3

0 comments: