http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Racing Time

Life is so short & Time is always short....

ok i dunno wat i am writing about....
didnt study ar...
now only starting....
now i swting ady....
not enough time....
so much more to go....
somemore monday going back...
means lagi no time....
n i now still wasting time posting this....
haihz.....

worried....
haven study finish...
nx wk...
will be a race of time...
now i alr warming up ady...
sekali gus all three papers....
thn i am off to Sg....
yoo hoo~~~
think of it also happy....
gv me a chance to forget bout everything....

k la, make this a short wan only....
i still got so much more need to cover....

toodles & sleep tight everyone...
which i think most of u are doing so ady...
n oh ya...

Happy Mooncake Festival!!
to me....
like nth as not much of a celebration but just a dinner tmr....
besides is only me without my siblings around...
lonely la...
haihz....
sienssss lo....
somehow they not around, like not much of atmosphere....
= (

k la, really stop here ady.....
Jia You Jia You JIa You ( srry , just telling myself, coz everyone off9 ler.... lonely la... haihz....)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: