http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last paper... should be Happy... But....

Last paper on this Sat....
but somehow no happiness...
is like a drag towards the last day....
today's paper....
came out accurate tips...
but i did wrgly...
putting diff content....
which puts me a failure position....

nvr i am so stress out for Finals...
this time really eat me inside out....
preparation done again n again...
as in memorise again n again....
burning the midnight oil...
i did wat i could...
but y always it end this way...
y hav to pour me with cold water....
telling me i am wrg again!!!

dun i deserve to get good grades?
i work for this....
just could not expect wat is coming...
one time failure....
make me cant hung my head high...
cant say out loud tht i am correct....
always has doubts....
although i am confident....
but all this unpredictable events...
making me falling into pieces...

n yet...
i still hav one more paper to go...
which i hav to go through no matter wat.....
n hav to make sure i do well....
cant blame anyone else...
but myself....

always turns out this way....
making me feel so helpless....

I really Need A BREAK!!!!
(Diana) <3

0 comments: