http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

studying for the sake of exams

for me....
when i really study...
is just for the sake of exams...
who will actually study if we r not having exams?
majority wont even touch their notes....

now i do not hav the choice...
still left bout 2 wks...
final is so close...
my heart beating crazy....
starting to get nervous....
clock is ticking....
every minute every second just end without u knowing at all....

always last minute study....
haihz....
now piling up with all the notes 2sth in the morning....
but seems i am multitasking at the same time...
either watching prison break while studying
or
listening to music while studying...
n how the hell i am suppose to be concentrating...
guess i study now just for the sake of forgiving myself....
so tht i wont feel guilty....
but although all of tht....

wat i studying now...
i know wat i am reading...
tht is alr enough for me...
at least for now....
if my concentration is not there...
all this is just useless....

but this work for me....
hopefully this last....

to all my frens tht are having their finals... we work hard together k....
all the best!!

(Diana) <3

0 comments: