http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

...Lonely....

Now is 3.00 in the morning....
wat acc me now...
is only my loyal laptop n my mp4....

not doing anything exactly...
notes in front of me...
but dun hav the urge to really read it....
leaving it there for now...
coz i know is pointless...
it just wont get into my brain....
forcing it ...
will just make it worst.....

haihz....
all this self-motivating...
really hard....
always always hard for me....
not until the fire reach my knees...
i wont even scared enough to run away frm the fire....
i know is a bad example...
cant think of a better one...

now everything so quite...
dun feel sleepy....
i just know i hav to study....
but it wont get into my brain....
also dunno how shud i do to make this happen.....
no one could help but myself....
tmr is alr sunday....
i mean today....
alr it is sunday....
time flies...
i am alr running out of time....

incomplete of everything....
i am so incomplete....
not even single thing is perfect...
nth gud...
maybe best result is above average....
not only results...
everything around me seems so incomplete....
frens, family, n me....
nth is complete...
felt so lonely.....
so pathetic....
i am just a appearance person huh...
inside is not gud at all....
such a failure i am....

(Diana) <3

5 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

just get your mind straight,study means study,sleep then sleep,no need worry anything else tangle with it.

jo@n 佐安 said...

dun worry about ur exam ~~~
try ur best already enough ,
dun think it too much la ~~~
eveything will go on as ur wish !!!

Diana said...

to shiveeleaves- darren rite? i not really sure who are u but really appreciate it tht u leave a comment here. just been thinking too much but not taking much action, girls always like this but maybe me in particular. thx again =)

to joan- i will try my very best for now, other than tht... wont think of it ler... thx ya ^^

Mr. Joker said...

dun say until like tat la ...
for me , for all of 5F ...
we know u are the best on your own way ...
and for me too ...
I always look up to u ...
not because u are a prefect or wat ...
is your attitude and the way u study b4 ...
i know is sounds unbelieveable ...
but is the truth u know ...
so dun give up yourselve ...
we know u can do it well ...
i know u can ...
take care ya ~

Diana said...

to nic- it really sounds unbelievable... but anyway.. thx for ur assurance tht i can do this... will try my best....