http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

U are My "EYES"

this is a song...
a mandarin song from a "Blind" man...

just found out the meaning behind this song....
it says...

u r my eyes
i can bring to see everywhere
u r my eyes
i can directly hug u frm where u are
y i could not see
is there a curtain in front of me?
or did god forgot to open it for me?

just this words...
this lyrics
i am so touched...

this guy who wrote this song....
he is not born to blind...
he was blind...
becoz he plays computer too much....
at a young age...
he became blind...
but he did not gv up his life....
he moved on...
move on to a world tht he felt...
always has opportunities...
he appreciate every single thing in life now...

i as a human in this world..
are bless with healthy eyes...
can see this world clearly...
but yet not clearly enough in heart....

his tragedy...
make me think tht...
all the things i am facing now...
is somewhat small as a "Pea".....
y hold on to sth so much...
y treat things like the world will end...
it is alr so lucky for me..
at least i am the healthy one...

你是我的眼-萧煌奇
tribute to this guy... thx for inspiring me...
i glad i heard ur song.... =)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: