http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, July 25, 2008

~~GRATEFUL~~

grateful to hav done most of the assignments...
grateful tht some thing has to be done.... had alr done....
grateful tht i hav frens tht can make me laugh...
grateful i am not alone...
grateful all this is just the process of it...
grateful tht maybe this is just a test for me...
grateful in managing my emotions...
grateful tht i just being myself
grateful tht other ppl thinking no longer bother me...
grateful tht i understand there is still so much to learn...
grateful tht i accept things as it is...
grateful tht all this just makes me stronger...
grateful tht i finally get a clear eye in things...

there is so much i am grateful... this is only a part of it...

wat it stands for F.R.I.E.N.D.S??
my definition for this....
no longer is the way i think anymore...
but this is an early preparation for me..
giving me a wake up call....
making sure tht i dun step the wrg steps...

Life still Goes On as usual....
i still walk my life...
my Normal Life...

finally i get to go Mid Valley tmr!!
wonder how it is like anymore..
its been awhile the last time i went to a shopping complex...
i mean the usual one i went...
i just wan some peace....
some space on my own...
but of course not going to shop alone...
just tht giving some air to myself...

this will help...
hopefully it will help....

p/S: those frens tht helped me.... really BIG thank you!! ( u know who u are, everyone of u =D )
drank a can of Tiger Beer only, my head start to swing rite now... =.= i just deserves this....

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Mr. Joker said...

wat it stands for F.R.I.E.N.D.S??

actually for me that is no definitions at all ...
all is just wat u think and wat u felt ...
u feel a friend can be trusted but izzit really can trust ?
u think have friend is really good but does it good ??
u think friend can be with u all the time but do they ??
u'll be their side when they need support but wat if the other way round ??

friend is important to our life , i admit this ... but put them in the 1st place in your life is wrong ...

no doubt friend do help us alot , but they also hurt us alot ,
anyway , this piece of junk is just my though , no need to pay attention to this ...

have a nice day ^^

Diana said...

lolx... to me frens is a part of my life.. yet now staying out.. away frm family most of the time.. frens plays an important role.. but how much i can asked frm them.. tht is how their doings... i cant asked much... as u say they might hurt us..

btw.. family is 1st to me.. just in case u do not know =)