http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Straigthen My Hair @.@

early in the morning....
11sth consider not early rite...
haha.. but to me is alr way eearlier than the usual time i wake up...
ahahha... yea i know.. pig me... =P
anyways...
quickly went downstairs to bug my mum whether is she following me to the saloon...
as the saloon we initially decide at Bangsar hav services like threading, hairstyling, mani, pedi, facial, and waxing... haha
a saloon which hav stuff tht gurls need .... like a package lo
ok, dun care bout tht saloon...

we ende up going to Mont Kiara instead coz there of course cheaper ma...
just hearing Bangsar name also know it is costly $$
1st time for me to be there...
but actually didnt turned up to be tht "cheap"
bout the same like Bangsar .... @.@
but thankfully the service there plus the hairstylish i was recommended to...
turned up not bad at all...
i n mum even eat Mc'donalds wile doing our hairs...
they order the delivery for us as we haven had our lunch...

sitting 4 hours there .... seems so long rite...
but i brought my OB notes there, so i get to read up a bit...
the topic 4 is really tough la..
motivation!!
i mean motivation is topic 4.. hehe

k la.. i know i just blah blah blah only... haha
no photos la... haihz.. coz my lousy hp with lousy camera...
so srry.....
u all hav to wait till monday to see my hair...
honestly i feel is better thn the previous la...
just tht it make my face so much bigger, hate tht part...
haihz....
besides tht, i think is still ok...
but my mum make it worst by saying it does not look nice at all... T.T sobsssssssss
wat to do... alr done la... reverse back meh!!
my money fly ady la...

i start to crap ady... k ...enough ady...

Nites everyone =)

(Diana) <3

0 comments: