http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

* Home Sweet Home *

Home cant be replace at anytime at anywhere, is just a diff thing than any other place
Finally i am back home... maybe becoz the past week i am in sg long...
Just one word can descirbe.... STRESS....
All probs come at once.... just make my week the worst of all.... but now it seems all partly settle...
So hav to see how it goes for the following week...
Just being at home... staying in my room.... is like heaven... can do anything i wan..
Privacy all the way ... *wink*
Haha...
Although if compared to some of my frens.. i am considered the lucky one where i can be bac every weekend...
I still hav the same feeling of the comfortability at home.... ^^
Those who like to be at home.. shud hav the same feel as i do ... hehe

Talk bout today...
My dad woke me up bout 11.30am...
haha, say wan to go out.. coz today wont hav any water till 4.00pm
so hav to wake up thn off we go out...
when it came to lunch,
dad brought me n my mum to this Yong Tau Foo at Puchong....
I luv here the Pan Mee wan...
so i ordered 2 for me n my mum....
thn we waited....
waited....
waited....
waited....
N tht fellow just wont show up with our PAN MEE!!!
N there is no whereabouts of tht PAN MEE guy, i was like....
where is my pan mee!!...
I went to find this "PAN MEE" guy...
thn this Yong Tau Foo man ask me wat am i finding for...
i tell him where is the pan mee guy...
he say pan mee no more ady!!!
I was like straight say- The PAn MEE guy dun need to inform us no more ady wan ar?!!????
the innocent Yong Tau Foo man... look at me one kind...
I straight say its ok... n thn walk away....
so damn angry with tht stupid guy!!!
ended up i eat rice with the Yong Tau Foo...
There goes my mood just becoz of tht Stupid Pan Mee Guy!!!

Thn came at nite...
I with my cousins family went for a dinner at Bukit Tinggi(near Genting)
the food.... ok only... it cost $400 plus.....
haihz... but is a gud gathering though...
we had a great time chatting...
haha...


Oh ya... look at the time now...
Happy Father's Day Dad ^^
Luv u always!!
Stay Happy and Healthy always, do more exercise n of course drink more water!!
haha =P

K lo.... tht's all for the day...

Nitez everyone ^^

(Diana) <3

0 comments: