http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Farewell

When it comes to farewell, who will like such a thing?... nth can be done but just hope for the best tht they can be well and happy... I am just among the lucky ones tht could stay here continuing watever i am studying here..... I rmb tht day when i received my results, there is only one word to describe my feelings - SHOCK~~ I am so shock tht i even doubted tht they gave me the wrg results, i frantically called the dsa of sg long, but there is no answering, panic comes n my mind blank. Nvr in my life , i had even prepared for this, failing! I started calling my frens, expressing my shockness for my results, at tht moment, i expected them to say tht they fail too n all this is a mistake frm the dsa. Naive me...... After few failure attempts n keep getting news tht all frens are getting extremely good results.... i could not stop myself frm crying.... is like a big slap to me, asking me to wake up n stop dreaming.... I called my mum, telling her my bad news.... Miraculously, she did not scold me but telling me is ok..... maybe i am in tears while talking to her tht she change her tone, but all in all i appreciated tht so much mum.... Reaching home, moodless n felt angry..... my mum called me frm her room.... one call , two calls... but no response frm me... i was carrying my laptop to my room, of coz i heard her... but i choose not to answer her... after settling down my laptop, i quietly walk in to her room without saying a single word... my mum must be hurt with the way i treated her till she scolded me... i deserve tht... really stupidity of me... haihz... all this is only part of it... but think of it now... wat can i really do to make up for my failure? by crying, dun talk to ppl, gv up myself, staying up all nite thinking of it??? all this would not help me feel better.... But even till now, when my frens discussing bout results.... I still avoiding speaking up... i was afraid n ashame.... haihz.. is just me with my stupid pride... guess tht i hav to pull my socks for this sem...

~~No More Repeating The Same Mistakes~~

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

jia you jia you ma! believe in urself! u can do it..! we're all in this together..! strive for excellency..! hehe.. hi ma... linked u up.. ^o^

Anonymous said...

Haha, thx angel, we will work extra harder together, i believe we can do this!!
hehe, i link u ady =D.

michelle said...

all the best Diana...remember tat failure makes us stronger!!

Diana said...

Thx, chelle! =)