http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A balance in everything

Not much ppl can achieve a balance for everything... coz the normal complains is they hav not enough time but i believe if they really wanted to do it, they shud be better managed in time..... I too hav trouble in keeping balance for everything.... but i myself know very well what am i doing for the those time tht i am free with no chores or stuffs to handle... Guess i hav to set out a timetable.... says easily but hard to get it done... there is when my mum's voice comes in, "always know how to say but nvr see u do anything bout it". There goes the lecture again n again... but having a mum this caring is like constantly hav a reminder with u, telling u again n again, u hav to change this this this.... haha, thx mum, luv u for being so caring <3 color="#000000">oh ya, today is my bro's b'day.... too bad i cant celebrate with him.. this is his... ermm... 18th b'day, Happy birthday ya, may ur studies are filled with enjoyment and stay happy and healthy always!! But i think he will be enjoying his b'day with my parents in Genting.... haihz.. sob~~ cant go.....=P

(Diana) <3

0 comments: