http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, June 28, 2008

1U shopping

Matthew Fenton
Matthew Fenton as Jake in Run Fat Boy Run
So Cute!!

After today's small fight with my dad..
just only after 30min for the fight we had...
basically is no fight at all...
is just my dad is the one talking...
i just listen without answering....
my dad actually called me n ask me to go for lunch...
when i went downstairs...
still not in the mood yet...
he started to like crack jokes with MILOS..
saying he wan to buy 5 packets...
maybe u think it isnt funny...
but to me.. 5 packets is like too many for us as i wont be at home much...
n left them both...
@.@


but becoz of his effort...
i also cant keep my anger towards him....
after all he is just being a gud daddy with HIS WAYS....
which i do not agree all the time...
this just ends the war..
after the war,
i went to 1U shopping..
haha, bought shoes again..
i think i am like a shoes collector
so many shoes la..
cant even wear so many at a time..
but just keep increasing to my rack...
lucky my mum did not know i bought shoes again...
if not ....
she will be nagging n mumbling me again...


i also bought a book called "Dreams from My Father"
it is a story featuring BARACK OBAMA
a story of Race and Inheritance....
shud be an interesting story...
looking forward to read it...

went for movie with my housemate Peiling...
1st time ever watching with her... acoording to her
watch this movie called "Run Fat Boy Run"
didnt plan to wath this movie...
but Wanted n Get Smart... all left front seat , 1st row somemore...
so tht wan forget bout it...
this show came out to be quite funny n very meaningful...
i luv movies tht is meaningful...
the kid in this movie is just so cute... luv him <3
Thts all ba... Run Fat boy Run... >> Not bad =)
(Diana) <3

0 comments: